The CTMA represents and promotes the interests of the Canadian tooling and machining industry.
To be an effective, broad based, respected organization, representing the Canadian tooling and machining industry, nationally and internationally.
Integrity – conducting all affairs of the association in an ethical and businesslike manner.
Confidentiality – maintaining the complete trust of its members and others on an on-going basis.
Dedication – commitment to excel in advertising the goals and principles of the association.
Open Communication – sharing technical, business and other information for the mutual benefit of the association’s members.
- To advance the general interest of the tooling industry in Canada by keeping lines of communication open with fellow members.
- To represent Canadian tooling manufacturing at all levels of governments, their departments and agencies.
- To provide the membership with an analysis of the latest changes in technology and regulations that affect their companies.
- To promote innovative technological changes in the manufacturing and application of tooling to enable Canadian tool manufacturers to be internationally competitive.
- To assist in the sale of Canadian manufactured tooling in all applicable domestic and international markets.
- To promote and provide leadership in programs devoted to apprenticeship training and skills upgrading in the Tooling and Machining Industries.
- To promote awareness of opportunities available to young Canadians who select this industry as their vocation and to further their opportunities.
- To develop and implement good public relations.