Profitable? Competitive? Benchmark your company against the industry …
The CTMA’s Annual Wage and Business Survey collects information on wages, benefits, business statistics and benchmarking information for the machine, tool, die & mould industry. It is acknowledged as a valuable instrument within our industry and the majority of CTMA members participate annually.
Highlights from the 2013 Wage and Business Survey:
- 72% of responding member companies purchase equipment/services or source work, equipment/services or contract work from other member companies
- 71 companies participated in the survey covering 5,615 employees
- 87% of member companies anticipate that business conditions will increase over the next 12 months, while 5% expect them to remain the same & only 8% anticipate a decrease.
- 70% of member companies conduct annual performance appraisals or merit rating programs for their hourly employees
- Detailed Wage Rates for 106 tradespeople including tool, die, mould, machinists, machine tool builders, electricians, machine operators, apprentices, management and office staff
- Average Shop Charge-out Rates
- Financial & Benchmarking Statistics
- Annual Sales per Employee
- Cost of Goods Sold
- Many more areas of interest
Results are made available mid-December to participating member companies at no charge. It is not available for sale or otherwise to non-participating members or non-members.
If you have any questions about the Annual Wage & Business Survey, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-653-7265.