Become a member of the CTMA by using one of these Membership Application Forms:
Download Application (PDF)
Or to request a New Member Information Package contact the CTMA Office.
Membership in the Canadian Tooling & Machining Association consists of:
- A. MANUFACTURING MEMBERS
- any proprietorship, partnership or incorporated company engaged in the tooling and machining industry, having an established location in Canada from which they transact business with the public, may be eligible for Active Membership. All applications must be approved by the Board of Directors.
- B. HONORARY MEMBERS
- deserving individuals as determined by the Board of Directors may be elected as Honorary Members in recognition of their past service to the association.
- C. ASSOCIATE/SUPPLIER MEMBERS
- any individual, proprietorship, partnership or incorporated company aligned to the tooling and machining industry, having an established location in Canada. All applications must be approved by the Board of Directors.
- Member companies with branch manufacturing facilities that are tooling manufacturing plants carrying the same name as the member company can, upon their request, have those plants listed as members and are eligible to receive full services from the association, provided that the dues paid by the member are based on the total employment of the corporation, including the eligible branch(es).
- Member companies with wholly owned subsidiaries which carry a separate name and are manufacturing plants eligible for CTMA membership may, upon request, receive the services of the association in the same manner as stated in (a) above.
- Eligible tooling manufacturers who have an affiliation and are not wholly owned by a member company must join the association as separate dues paying members.
Membership Dues in the First Year of Membership:
The date that a new member is deemed to have joined the association is the first day of the month following receipt of the membership application. CTMA’s fiscal year is July 1 to June 30, therefore, a new member company pays the 12-month fee in its employment category and then the following year, the company’s annual dues will be credited with the dollar amount remaining from the initial membership year. All new members require approval by the CTMA’s Board of Directors.