ISTMA-WORLD BUSINESS CONDITIONS REPORT
INTERNATIONAL EXPORT MARKETING ACTIVITIES
The CTMA’s International Business Development Strategy for the 3-year period 2012-2014.
Partial funding through the Global Opportunities for Associations (GOA) helped CTMA representatives and members expand their export marketing activities. Reports on past activities are available below:
- Power-Gen International – Orlando, Florida, USA (December 2012)
- Euromold-Brazil – Joinville, Brazil (August 2012)
- ISTMA-World Meeting – Lyon, France (April 2012)
- SEMA/AAPEX Shows – Las Vegas, Nevada, USA (November 2011)
- EMO – Hannover, Germany (September 2011)
- Purchasing Fair – Chicago, Illinois, USA (September 2011)
- GIFA Foundry Show – Dusseldorf, Germany (June-July 2011)
- Forma Tool / ISTMA Meeting – Ljublijana, Slovenia (April 2011)
February 2-7, 2008 – A report by Les Payne, CTMA Executive Director at the NTMA conference held in St. Petersburg, Florida, USA.
February 2-7, 2008 – A presentation by Eduardo Beira, ISTMA General Manager & Professor at University of Minho (Portugal) given at the NTMA Technical Conference in St. Petersburg, Flordia, USA.
December 2007 – Report by Les Payne, CTMA Executive Director, from Euromold 2007 held in Frankfurt, Germany.
November 2007 – The CTMA was represented by the CTMA’s Vice President Robert Cattle and Director David Glover at the SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association) show at the Las Vegas Convention Centre, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
COUNTRY REPORTS FROM PATTERN & MODEL MAKERS CONGRESS – France 2006
The following reports are from the 10th International Pattern & Model Makers Congress that was held in Paris, France – June 14-16, 2006.