Career-Ready with CTMA: Expanding Opportunities
Information for Employers
The Career-Ready with CTMA: Expanding Opportunities program provides non-repayable contributions to eligible employers to subsidize the wages of new hires or the upskilling of existing employees that meet the program’s eligibility criteria.
Eligible employers could receive 50% of wages paid up to $5,000 for a single placement, up to $10,000 for two placements, and up to $15,000 for three placements to assist with the cost of hiring and training.
Employers may also:
- Receive funding for up to 12 candidates.
- Employers must have a candidate before applying and have identified a job title with a corresponding job description. Employers requiring assistance in finding candidates, are encouraged to contact Robert Cattle email@example.com.
- Follow a list of industry-specific Technical Learning Outcomes (TLOs) and permit monitoring visits during the work placements.
- Pay each candidate an hourly rate (at least minimum wage) for the duration of the work placement.
- Upon successful completion, employers may offer permanent employment to their placement candidate(s).
Employer Guidelines & Eligibility:
Guidelines and eligibility criteria for Employers can be found here.
Ready To Apply?
I REQUIRE A CANDIDATE
If you require a candidate, the CTMA may be able to provide you with candidate to interview and hire for a work placement. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-301-6224 for more information.
I HAVE A CANDIDATE:
If you already have a candidate that you wish to hire or upskill for a work placement and you are interested in funding from the Career-Ready with CTMA: Expanding Opportunities program, please contact email@example.com or 613-229-1669.