CTMA View & Buyers’ Guide
Spring 2023 Issue
- ON THE COVER: Mission Critical: New Ontario high school requirement benefits students & manufacturing sector
- MEMBER PROFILE: Rapid Enterprises: Precision machining, great customer service
- FEATURES: CTMA’s High School Awards recognize next generation of tradespeople; Breathing new life into old tools, & more!
- Industry Updates
- CTMA Headlines: Career-Ready with CTMA Now Accepting Applications; Save the Date for our AGM & Dinner
- And, much more!
2023 Buyers’ Guide
Your source for Canada’s tooling and precision metalworking manufacturers
- Directory of more than 180 member companies
- Capability index
Want to be featured in a future issue?
The CTMA View magazine is published three times per year and distributed to just shy of 4,000 readers. The publication addresses the interests and concerns facing our members and the industry.
Our Winter Issue features the Annual “Buyers’ Guide“, which contains a directory to Canada’s Tooling & Machining Manufacturers.
Members who advertise in the magazine with a half page ad or larger receive their logo in the Buyers’ Guide for free. Contact Sales Manager email@example.com for advertising details. If you’d like to update your listing in the guide or have your company news featured, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. CTMA View is distributed three times per year, to just shy of 4,000 readers.
To advertise your products, services, and/or expertise through an ad in an upcoming issue, contact email@example.com.
There are options to fit all budgets and marketing campaigns!
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.