Export Development Canada (EDC) and PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) will host the 27th edition of the Automotive Tooling Seminar, which will be hosted in-person on Nov. 21, 2023.
Participants will hear timely information on the sector from these featured speakers:
- Cara Walton, Director, Harbour Results Inc.
- Ross Prusakowski, Director, Economic and Political Intelligence Centre, EDC
- PwC speaker to be announced
Topics of discussion will include:
- An overview of the North American automotive industry.
- Best practices for success in manufacturing.
- Global economic outlook and its effect on the automotive industry.
- Recession readiness: Staying fit for growth in an evolving industry.
Register today and take advantage of the opportunity to gain insights and resources to support Canadian automotive and tooling companies—and to spot future growth opportunities in this important sector.
Registration and more information is available here.